- Über uns
- Qualität & Nachhaltigkeit
- News & Events
- Point of Care Lösungen
- Oncology Testing
- Research & Industry
- Klinik & Labor
Select your local website
The solution for decentralized CD4 and CD4% testing
- Easy to perform quick results, precise and accurate
- Patient blood analysis within 3 minutes
- Throughput: From single measurements up to 20 CD4/CD4% tests per hour
- Dry/Iyophilized mAb reagents, shelf life: 6 months
- Rechargeable battery dock* up to 4-5 hours operation
The CyFlow miniPOC is a portable/mobile, compact and robust flow cytometer for determining CD4 and CD4% from one sample run. It offers excellent performance ideally suited for primary health centers, PMTCT sites and remote areas.
The CyFlow miniPOC, in combination with the miniPOC CD4% count kit, is an easy to perform and rapid CD4 absolute and CD4% counting system, ideal for monitoring HIV/AIDS patients under treatment programs.
The CyFlow miniPOC is a small, fully equipped and all-inclusive flow cytometer constructed specifically to be taken along to patients living in remote areas. The miniPOC can run on a rechargeable battery so that it does not need a regular power supply. Simple sample preparation, touchscreen operation, automated analysis, data saving and the option of printing the data deliver easy handling even under tough conditions.