- À propos de nous
- Qualité et durabilité
- Actualité & nouvelles
- Point of Care
- Oncology Testing
- Research & Industry
- Centre d’expertise
- Clinique & Laboratoire
- Formation et qualification
CyFlow Cube 6
Compact and economic flow cytometer
- Configurations with up 6 optical parameters (up to 4 colours)
- 488 nm blue laser and 638 nm red laser
- Particle size: 0.1 – 100 µm
- Fluorescence sensitivity: ≤ 100 MESF (FITC) | ≤ 50 MESF (PE)
- Optional CyFlow Robby 6 Autoloading Station
The CyFlow Cube 6 is a compact bench top flow cytometer for analysis of single cells and microscopic particles. The CyFlow Cube 6 with its standardized 2 laser configuration system is an optimal solution for dedicated applications. The easy-to-use CyView software provides instrument control, data acquisition and data storage. Furthermore CyFlow Cube 6 offers the True Volumetric Absolute Counting (TVAC) feature which allows displaying of particle concentrations for any subsets of cells without the need of reference beads, even if defined by a gate at a later time after the acquisition.
CyFlow: Intuitive software for CyFlow Cube 6
The newly designed, intuitive CyFlow acquisition and analysis software offers the measurement of millions of cells at your fingertips.
- Quickly choose your plots for analysis from all of the combinations shown in Preview Mode.
- Easily compare plots with the Overlay Wizard, for single or dual parameters.
- Share and customise your results within your research organisation with the Report Generator.
- Change your view with Zoom and V-Log Scale; you are even able to gate in Zoom Mode.
- Compensate rapidly with the Compensation Wizard.
- CyFlow optimally supports the True Volumetric Absolute Counting of the CyFlow Cube 6, displaying particle concentrations for any subsets of cells, even if defined by a gate at a later time after the acquisition.
|Light sources||Up to two simultaneous light sources (lasers) Blue laser: 50mW at 488nm |
Red laser: 25mW at 638nm or 40mW at 640nm
Modular optical system with selected PMTs with integrated electronic preamplifier for FSC, SSC, FL1-FL4
Exchangeable optical filters
Quartz flow cuvette for laminar sample transport and hydrodynamic focussing
True Volumetric Absolute Counting (TVAC) based on mechanical volume measurement
Computer-controlled precision syringe pump, speed continuously adjustable from 0-20 µL/s
|Software||Windows™-based FCM software CyFlow for real-time data acquisition, real-time data analysis and real-time data display |
Easy set-up of experimental templates (configuration files)
Flow Cytometry Standard (FCS) data format for storage of original and evaluated data
|Dimensions||Stand-alone instrument: W 385mm x H 290mm x D 280mm |
With Autoloading Station: W 745mm